7.19.2010

DR's New Do...

I love DR's long curly hair, and he hates it.  He's been threatening to cut it for a few months now.  The day before we left for Lake Powell he decided to cut it.  I was so sad I had to take a picture before the curly locks were gone.  


This is what he came home with.  I could have died.  He said the girl that cut it didn't even know how to do steps.  He got some sweet racing stripes though.  The day we got home from Lake Powell, he shaved it.  He didn't feel right teaching the lesson on Sunday with the mullet.  He says he misses his long hair already.  

6 comments:

  1. sick! he looks like total white trash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine the look on your face when you saw this for the 1st time. Haha so funny. Hope you had fun at Powell. Post some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME is the only way to sum it up! I would have died if Derek did that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really can't believe how well it fit him. Not to say that's a compliment... Well, for sure his looked way better than Jesse's ever did. And that's a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BWHAAAHAHA...that is FUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok we need to get chase and dr together more often, this is SO something chase would do! haha it rocks!

    ReplyDelete