12.06.2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is becoming one of my favorite holidays. I love it when the family gets together. You can't go wrong with good food and good company!

All 8 grandchildren
The boys cleaned up because the girls cooked. My husband looks happy to help!
I guess turkey really does make you tired. Jesse fell asleep with his hand on the computer.
Not sure how they fell asleep like this, but they really are asleep.

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie you guys have got! Can't wait to meet her. Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute Brynn, and already getting so big and changing so much! I love her outfit and those little boots are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed the guys actually cleaned up after your dinner. I'm pretty sure all of the guys ran to the TV to watch football as soon as they were done eating. Men!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the picture of the two guys asleep on the couch should be sent in somewhere !!! I laughed outloud at that one. little Lucy is so pretty >

    ReplyDelete