6.04.2010

Just can't wait to get on the road again!

Over Memorial Day weekend we went to Missoula, Montana for a wedding.  The Lockmans have been good family friends for the past 15 years or so.  Since they moved to California a while back, the only time we get to see them is if someone gets married.  So we made the trek to Missoula for Lindsey's wedding.  The Girl's Club had a ball and we traveled with finesse. We stayed at the Edgewater Hotel right on the river, ordered room service, shopped all day and gorged ourselves on homemade apple pie. Everyone in Montanna seemed so laid back and we giggled ourselves silly getting to know the country folk. Truly, we enjoyed their Montanna culture and charm. Can't wait to go back! 






We were feeling crazy and ordered room service ( which I've never done before).  Best $6 bagel I've ever had.




The Gibson Mansion Bed & Breakfast, where the wedding took place.

Chandy, her daughter Chyler and Karah


Kristen, Liv, MiSh and Elissa



Ozro and Kristen gettin' down.  One of them is sober.


20 Weeks!!  Only 20 more to go.




3 comments:

  1. Two things:
    1-room service is the best, even if it is expensive!
    2-You're so tiny, I sure hope you get bigger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look amazing...as NORMAL! And seriously I don't know if I can be around you prego. You are tiny and I was huge. Are you sure you are even prego? I mean at this rate you are just going to have a small cantaloupe under there. You look amazing girl--is what I'm trying to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wish I would look like that when I wasn't pregnant you are so freakin skinny!

    ReplyDelete