Last weekend the girls club went to Salt Lake to do some Spring shopping. I was also able to blow ALL my birthday money. Thanks Susan, Mom, sisters and hubby.

This was Easter weekend, I just had to document the present DR gave me in my Easter basket. If you haven't guessed what it is yet, it's the adorable camo shirt. He said it's not only for animal hunting but Easter egg hunting as well.

And... we're having a baby Girl!!! My cute friend Shauna did an ultra sound for my Birthday. I was exactly 13 weeks so I didn't think she was going to be able to determine the gender. She said she was 85% sure it's a girl, so we're going with it. I've already bought a few things, I couldn't stand it! But if it ends up being a boy, we'd be okay with that too.
She is a little jumping bean... check this out.
holy crap she was really jumping thats hilarious! I am so excited you are having a girl!
ReplyDeleteA girl?! Wowzaa... you found out so early. Lucky girl. At least with having a girl DR can only buy maybe one hunting outfit...with a boy it could have gone out of control ;)
ReplyDeleteYay I'm so excited for you. The shopping begins!! And are you showing yet?! Probably not.
Your birthday looked like fun! especially the shopping part! I'm so excited your having a baby girl! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay! Can't wait to meet little jumping bean baby girl!
ReplyDeleteBrynna, congrats! That is so exciting. Happy Birthday by the way. I hope you are feeling well. That first little bit can be not so fun. Anyways... good luck and I think DRs shirt in your last post is awesome:)
ReplyDeleteI just found ya on here... and CONGRATS i didnt know, i am so happy for you guys! you will be the best mommy ever!
ReplyDeleteYay, congrats Brynna Starr, I'm so happy for you. I hope you can make it out to SLC this summer, i'd LOVE to see you all Prego and everything!
ReplyDeleteyay for girls!!! congrats!! DR cracks me up with the camo for easter egg hunting..that's awesome!! Love ya! Glad you had a good birthday!
ReplyDelete