After a long summer, our yard is finally finished. A big thank you to many family members and friends who spent many hours in our yard. DR is now a pro at sprinklers and drip systems if anyone wants to take advantage of his skills.
I love your house. I love you. I'm going to love your baby. ok. now i'm just rambling, but I seriously love the yard! And the pic of DR driving the tractor!
DR and I were married on July 6, 2007. We moved back to Vernal shortly after being married and have enjoyed living close to family and friends. DR works for his dad selling RVs and I get to stay home with our new baby girl Lucy.
BEAUTIFUL!!! Good job
ReplyDeletebeautiful! you guys did great!
ReplyDeleteNice job, yay for a sprinkler system, I wish we had one!
ReplyDeleteI love your house. I love you. I'm going to love your baby. ok. now i'm just rambling, but I seriously love the yard! And the pic of DR driving the tractor!
ReplyDelete