I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. In just 6 short weeks we get to meet our baby girl! I've had so much fun getting the nursery put together, I can't wait to put her in her little crib. I'll post pictures when it's finished.
20 Weeks-- I actually felt like I was "Showing" in this picture. I chuckle at it now!
24 Weeks-- There's that baby bump!
26 Weeks
You're such a cute preggo woman! I wish I was there to do your maternity pics!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I think we are due the same time, my due date is oct. 18.
ReplyDeletequestion. where do you get your maternity clothes? I fear I'm looking rather frumpy, those sweat pants are calling my name more and more these days:)
Bryn you looks so great Im sure your thinking whatever. but really your belly is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable! :) I know you probably dont feel it but it's true! Those 6 weeks fly by so fast, so enjoy them even though somtimes it's hard, I know. I have 2 weeks and I can't believe it, where has the time gone! Keep us posted! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're rocking that pregnancy look. I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteah I can't believe your so close! any names picked out yet? I can't wait to meet her! keep me updated!!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable Brynna! Pregnancy looks good on you! Keep posting pictures and giving us updates!
ReplyDeleteFREAK how I would love to look like you right now...i think I looked like you do now when I was lke 20 weeks along. LUCKY
ReplyDeleteWhat?!? You're such a babe! And I can't wait to meet the babe! Hurry up little one!!!! Glad you did this- it's really a cute idea. Good work. Way to be on the ball.
ReplyDeleteyou are so tiny! you look so great. remind me never to be prego the same time as you!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking so dang cute! I kind of miss it to be honest!
ReplyDelete