DR and his dad just got back from a 16 day hunting trip in ALASKA!! He was on cloud 9 before, during, and even after this hunt. He has wanted to go to Alaska his whole life and his dream finally came true. I was glad to have him home but I think he would have stayed a little longer! They were literally in the wilderness for 2 weeks. A plane dropped them off and left them a satellite phone for emergency use only. I was lucky enough to talk to him twice. He had to call and make sure the baby didn't come early! I'm not much of a hunter, but I think these pictures are pretty cool.

Bradley's Grizz

DR's Grizz

Their humble abode for 2 weeks. Yikes.

DR's wolverine. I guess they're pretty rare.

All the loot.
DR is quite the mountain man! pretty cool that he killed a bear! chase is jealous.
ReplyDeleteI totally remember when you guys were dating and DR told you that the greatest gift you could ever give him would a trip to go hunt a bear or a lion or even an elephant. I'm not much into hunting, but DR's dedication is awesome. Ok so now what happens to the dead animals? Rugs? Jerky?
ReplyDeleteOh TJ will be so jealous when I tell him. He has wanted to do the exact same thing with his dad.
ReplyDelete