9.10.2010

Handmade Crib Bedding For Sale

These two crib bedding sets are for sale.  I thought I would go into the biz for a minute and THEN realized how much work it would be!  Truth be told I don't want to get rid of them but I'm running out of places to hide them from my husband.  These are my babies.  Meet Ali and Noah.  They are both made from high end upholstery fabric, lined with trim and piping and come with removable bumpers for easy dry cleaning.  I'm negotiable.  Here's what they're listed for:
  
"Ali" includes bumpers, crib skirt and double sided minky throw.
$400.00




"Noah" includes bumpers and crib skirt.
$375.00



 So if you or anyone you know might be interested, spread the word!  Let's make a deal!

5 comments:

  1. seriously brynna they are beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the noah! (btw are the names from the notebook by any chance?!) If I had the funds/need for one I would def. be willing to take them off your hands:) your so talented! xoxo PS how did the shower go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brynna, I am so impressed. If I ever have another baby, I want you to make the bedding if you will:) Those are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brynna, these are so darn cute! I wish you would have posted them like six months ago when I was in the market:) I bet your little one has the cutest bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brynna you have some serious talent! I LOVE your taste :) Maybe when I need some bedding next ill bribe you into making me some.

    ReplyDelete