10.02.2010

Nursery

The baby's nursery is finally finished! A big thank you to my sweet husband and dad. I had many crazy ideas that required many tools and a lot of thinking!


This shutter/awning was the thinking part... thanks dad, I think we pulled it off! I found the mirror at Tai Pan but it was the wrong color. I re-painted it, distressed it and put a dark wood stain on top to give it the vintage look. I think this is my favorite part of the room.





I found the table and lamp at a yard sale. The table was $1.00 and the lamp was $0.50 cents. Crazy people, I would have paid more! I left the table the way it was and I painted the lamp and put a new shade on it. I made the window treatments and crib bedding. I had a ball putting it all together.


We're ready for you baby girl, you can come out now! ( My due date is October 14th but she can come before then if she wants to!)

6 comments:

  1. How cute Brynna! I love the colors and the bedding is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so much, I just can't stand it!
    You are so talented Brynna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're about to be a mom, and your baby's about to have the cutest room ever. Lucky on both accounts! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mish has been raving about this room...Im glad I was finally able to see it! And your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DARLING DARLING DARLING!! I can't get enough of it!! GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete