11.02.2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween this year was pretty uneventful. ( Uneventful compared to last year.  Last year I dressed up like a rocker, made a fool of myself at a dance competition just to win Rock Band. )  Now I'm a "responsible" parent and skipped out on all the parties.  (It still cracks me up that I'm a mom.)  We still had fun though.  We got dressed up, went to Sue Nana's house, made caramel apples and took some pictures.  Then we went to my parents house for more candy and pictures.  

Lucy was a cat, MEOW!

And so was I......

Dr didn't like my idea of being a cat family, even when I told him he could be Thomas O'Mally the alley cat.  I thought it was a great idea.  Instead he dressed up as a hunter.  I shouldn't say he "dressed up" considering this is his normal attire.  He was a good sport though and threw on some face paint.

It was quite the 3 ring circus to get a picture with all the grand kids.  This was the best we could do!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you dressed her up. She is so adorable! I want to come visit soon. Just waiting til I know the sick bugs are out of our system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you dressed up too, in THOSE pants. I remember them...I remember a picture of me in them, acting like a lion...oh wow, memories memories memories. You sure have a cute little baby on your hands. Love that you're a mom. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute BT. I"m in love with the kitty. She's a babe. Glad I got to see her all decked out...if only in photo.

    ReplyDelete