11.10.2010

Lucy's Newborn Photos

I am so happy with how all the pictures turned out.  Tiffany Morton does fabulous work.  
Lucy is 6 days old in the photos and now she's already 1 month old!  I had a hard time picking my favorites.....here are a few!













She was pretty fussy before we could get one of her in her blessing gown.  Karen Cochran knitted this.  Isn't it beautiful??


7 comments:

  1. So adorable. She's so precious. And that blessing gown, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow bryn...they really couldn't be any better!! She is so perfect! I LoVe them all...especailly the one where is is hanging from the tree. Oh she is so sweet...I love her!
    P.S. You and D.R. look really good too... particularly you...I must learn your secrets! I can't believe she is 4 weeks old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.M.G!!! I LOVE ALL OF THEM!! soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to pick a favorite. I go back and forth...You'll just have to do one of those announcements thats triple folding...and maybe include a CD with the ones you don't print:)
    I wish I could hold her RIGHT NOW. Super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's it. I'm coming to visit this week! I want to see this little angel. I love love love these photos. My fav is the one with her in the beanie and her little foot sticking out. But then I love the one hanging from the tree and the one with her on the scale. Oh forget it. I can't pick one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a little Brynna! Cute, cute photos. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete