Oh, the thumb-sucker's thumb May look wrinkled and wet And withered, and white as the snow, But the taste of a thumb is the sweetest taste yet (As only we thumb-suckers know).
My mom used to tell me that poem, because I ALWAYS sucked my thumb. Just tell her you'll buy her a cat if she stops. It worked for me. :) She's adorable!
DR and I were married on July 6, 2007. We moved back to Vernal shortly after being married and have enjoyed living close to family and friends. DR works for his dad selling RVs and I get to stay home with our new baby girl Lucy.
Oh, the thumb-sucker's thumb
ReplyDeleteMay look wrinkled and wet
And withered, and white as the snow,
But the taste of a thumb is the sweetest taste yet
(As only we thumb-suckers know).
My mom used to tell me that poem, because I ALWAYS sucked my thumb. Just tell her you'll buy her a cat if she stops. It worked for me. :) She's adorable!
No way, 5 months already?? Wow!! She's adorable! You made that cute flower headband, didn't you?!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute outfit, good luck with the thumb.
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, she is adorable! Super cute outfit!
ReplyDeleteI saw you on Veronica's blog and wanted to say hi. Your little girl is so adorable! looks like being a mom is great!!
ReplyDelete