4.09.2011

Birthday and a Half


On Friday I turned the big TWO-FIVE! I'm officially a quarter of a century old. Then on Saturday, it was Lucy's half birthday (6 months old ). Kind of a mile marker too right? For my birthday, my family had a BBQ with all my all time favorite marinaded chicken. DR took the following day off work and stayed home with Lucy while I went shopping in Salt Lake. Yahoo! Every girls dream right? Best present ever. I told him he can do that for me every year with no complaints.
My good friend Rashael had her baby on my birthday! Baby Evalynn is so adorable.

We have recently started feeding her rice cereal. It is a disaster but she seems to like it.
We had a few really warm days last week, so we decided to do some walking. It's been so nice to get out of the house. Man, that was a long winter!
MiShelle and Daxton

A few weeks ago, MiShelle and I and the kids went to see Grandma Curly and Grandpa Don in Price. We went to a museum, did some shopping and went out for ice cream.


4 comments:

  1. Cute post Brynnie! Happy B-day to you! I didn't realized Rashael's baby came on your day- cute! How appropriate:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday. Welcome to 25, I think it's a pretty good age. How do we not get any older though? You're little girl is so cute. I hope you're having fun being a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY! COngrats congrats i can't believe Lucy is 6 months I guess I shouldn't be too surprised since Caroline is 7 months. Amazing how fast they grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you!!! And Lucy is such a cute little doll!!! We still don't know yet if we'll be coming to Utah but I'm hoping we'll know SOON so I can let you know if I can do pics!

    ReplyDelete