This is Lucy's blessing dress that Karen Cochran knitted for me. Isn't it stunning? Well as you know, they only wear them once. I was sad that it was being ignored and hidden in her closet, so I decided to display it. I couldn't find a frame big enough for the dress that was in my price range so I made my own. I just bought decorative molding at Lowes and cut, painted and distressed it. Only $35! The smaller frames are family heirlooms. Ahh, now I can look at it everyday!
New Upcycle Ideas 840
4 days ago
I love that you're now displaying that in your house, seriously perfect and so cute!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I saw a picture of you with short hair and you look amazing. But let's be honest, you look amazing no matter what.
Ahh, that is so cute! I will have to show her this! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love it! You truly are so talented...musta taken it all and left nothin for me...bummer. I miss you! Another update soon?
ReplyDeleteI'm totally going to hire you to decorate my house. You have awesome ideas!
ReplyDelete