My super talented cousin took Lucy's 1 year pics over the summer. We are so happy they turned out so great. Check out more of her work at www.corihenderson.com
Dang girl, you look sensational (do you remember when you used to tell me, "I don't want to look good, I want to look sensational?" ha)! Lucy's pretty adorable, too, but I'm kind of admiring you in that pic.
DR and I were married on July 6, 2007. We moved back to Vernal shortly after being married and have enjoyed living close to family and friends. DR works for his dad selling RVs and I get to stay home with our new baby girl Lucy.
Dang girl, you look sensational (do you remember when you used to tell me, "I don't want to look good, I want to look sensational?" ha)! Lucy's pretty adorable, too, but I'm kind of admiring you in that pic.
ReplyDeleteGoodness, Lucy is so cute! I can't believe she is ONE! Your pictures turned out fabulous!!
ReplyDeletei love every single photo of this little chica and family. i can't believe she is already one. these kids grow way way way too fast.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday little lucy girl!
So cute! I love everything about the pictures. Kids grow up so fast it is crazy. I love what she is wearing! How adorable!
ReplyDeleteMelt my heart...She is beautiful. I know where she gets it too:)
ReplyDelete