11.01.2011

Halloweeny

 Not much to say about Halloween this year.  As always, I was delighted to play dress up and even crafted parts of my costume.  As usual, DR griped about dressing up but was a good sport.  I have to give a shout out to my friend Jessamyn who was Little Bo Peep a few years ago and did an awesome job on her costume.  She is who I got my inspiration from.  


 DR was the big bad wolf of course.  

My dad was Dr. Evil.  Hilarious.  Mom and Kevin were rock stars.  




3 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS! I feel bad for Caroline and also for my unborn children. I am not a Halloweener so my kids are always going to be the ones who wear the same costumes each year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love how your family gets so into Halloween, it's kind of awesome. I'm also a party pooper on Halloween, it does nothing for me, but you make it look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your costume looks AMAZING!! I love how full your skirt is! Did you make a hoop?? I'm like you and I love dressing up, I only wish there were more holidays that required costumes. I'm flattered that you would be inspired by ME!
    p.s. your parents are awesome.

    ReplyDelete