Well, I'm only 9 days away from my due date and we just put the finishing touches on the nursery. I am so pleased with how it turned out. Yes, the zebra rug is real!! DR's parents went to Africa a few summers ago and came home with a ton of animal rugs and mounts. Come on out baby boy, we're ready now! (We still don't have a definite name for the little fella. Suggestions are welcome!)
OBSESSED!!! Amazing job :) Can't wait to see this cute little fella!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeleteAh, I can't wait for him to come! He'll be one manly boy with all of those skulls!
ReplyDeleteHere are a few other names we liked, Gavin, Chase, and William...or Preston of course! :)
Bryn, the room is amazing!! I'm loving that crib of yours ;) so glad you got it. The animal stuff TOTALLY works so well in the room. You've got some talent, my friend!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can not wait to see the little mr. Make him come! Make him come! I'm sending you all the luck and love in the world. Keep us posted!
I too am glad you got the crib. Turned out darling. Can't wait to see Jr. in the place.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE IT! So glad I got to see you today. I was nervous you wouldn't want visitors but I am so glad we stopped by. COngrats on the new babe, he is adorable! Love you
ReplyDelete