Yay! I can't wait to see you with a belly bump, and find out what the little stinker is, and shower you with gifts :)
AHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you both!! You're going to be the coolest parents ever!
Congratulations!!!
woot woot awesome!!! I hope you dont get sick i cant wait to see you with a belly!
Congrats!
hehe thats awesome. how exciting!
Thats so exciting! Congrats!
I didn't know you posted this til just now! I'm going to start spreading the news like wild fire. Congrats! We can't wait to meet tiny baby Horrocks!
I dont know if I already told you this but congrats! Love the room!
Yay! I can't wait to see you with a belly bump, and find out what the little stinker is, and shower you with gifts :)
ReplyDeleteAHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you both!! You're going to be the coolest parents ever!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeletewoot woot awesome!!! I hope you dont get sick i cant wait to see you with a belly!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeletehehe thats awesome. how exciting!
ReplyDeleteThats so exciting! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you posted this til just now! I'm going to start spreading the news like wild fire. Congrats! We can't wait to meet tiny baby Horrocks!
ReplyDeleteI dont know if I already told you this but congrats! Love the room!
ReplyDelete