I decided it was time to replace Lucy's changing table. I haven't used it for a while and thought I would get more use out of a dresser. I got this dresser for FREE from one of my dad's rental properties. Here is the before........
DR and I were married on July 6, 2007. We moved back to Vernal shortly after being married and have enjoyed living close to family and friends. DR works for his dad selling RVs and I get to stay home with our new baby girl Lucy.
It turned out soo cute! I love her room!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! Good job sis!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. My new favorite hobby is redoing furniture. I loft thrift stores for that very reason, although free is so much better. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. Great work. Me next please!
ReplyDeleteOh my I LOVE this!! you did a great job! next time Im in vernal I want to come see your cute house, oh and you:)
ReplyDeleteLOVE. U are sooo good Brenna!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh... That turned out so CUTE! Her nursery looks adorable!
ReplyDelete