4.19.2011

Oh yeah!

So my sister MiShelle starting potty training her boy when he was only 7 months old. He would only poop when she was changing his diaper so she decided to try sitting him on the toilet. It was a huge success! He is now 20 months old and 95% potty trained. So, I thought I would give it a shot with Lucy.
Today, I could tell that Lucy was deep in thought about something. I thought "now is my chance, she's trying to poop"!! So I ran and set her on the toilet. And what do you know, she pooped in the toilet! Here she is in action. (6 1/2 months)

4 comments:

  1. SAWEET! I love it. She's on the potty before she can even sit up. What a little doll you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty awesome! But you Henderson girls make the rest of us look bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe this. WOW, Luce you are a very advanced little lady. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious and cute!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete