5.22.2011

Obsessed

I just can't get enough of this girl! She is now 7 1/2 months and is growing and changing everyday. Her first tooth poked through a few days ago which is causing her to do funny things with her tongue. She is still a pretty sober baby. It's hard to get a rise out of her. I've even pulled some of my best faces and told my funniest jokes but I still can't crack her!

There's that tongue I was talking about. She loves bath time and has been splashing everywhere!
This is what Bella does during Lucy's bath time. She lays in front of the heater and just lets the heat blow through her beard.
Potty training is going awesome! She has used the toilet over 30 times in a month. (I've been keeping track) I wouldn't be sad if I never had to change a poopy diaper again.
DR is probably more obsessed with her than I am. He can't wait to get home from work so he can play with her.

4 comments:

  1. She's so stinkin' cute. I'm joining the obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!! I have got to start potty training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I can't believe she is 7 months!!! She is so adorable! I love that you've kept track of her potty progress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to eat Miss Lucy. She is too stinking cute. I can't believe she is pooping in the toilet! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete