6.23.2011

I've been busy!

I guess the worst thing about being an interior designer is that I'm always changing things up.  I drive DR crazy!  However, he is usually happy to help me move the heavy furniture and drill new holes in the wall.  I thought I would give him more opportunities to use his tools.  So this is my new bedding I made.  I was inspired by a blog I follow (dearlillieblog.blogspot.com).  If you haven't checked it out, you should.  She is very talented.  

       
This is my grandmother's sewing machine.  My dad was going to get
rid of it because he didn't have room for it anymore.
I gladly took it off his hands.
                                   







6 comments:

  1. Can you come do my bedroom, once we get our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl, we really need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooooooo talented. The sewing machine looks super cute and I love that you"re using a glass frame that used to have my senior picture in it! Great work lil' lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are amazing Brynna! I didn't know that you had mad sewing skills! It all looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome Brynna! You are a professional for sure! We need new bedroom furniture, but since we are moving back to a condo again... it will have to wait. Great job! I LOVE old sewing machines. That is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete