This wild woman is getting so lively! In just this past week she has been laughing and babbling so much. She's also been getting a little demanding when it's time to eat or nap. Don't you just want to bite those cheeks?? I do.
She is so cute Brynna!! I saw you a couple weeks ago at my mother-in-laws ward and she was so dang cute in her little dress!! I didn't even know Aiden and her were so close!! This age is so fun, i can't wait till aiden blabs about random things!!
Brynna, she is so cute! And I agree on the cheeks. Hey, I want to add you to our blog. Email me at carlyghendrickson@gmail.com or carlygillman@hotmail.com so I can get your email and add it. Thanks!
DR and I were married on July 6, 2007. We moved back to Vernal shortly after being married and have enjoyed living close to family and friends. DR works for his dad selling RVs and I get to stay home with our new baby girl Lucy.
She is so cute Brynna!! I saw you a couple weeks ago at my mother-in-laws ward and she was so dang cute in her little dress!! I didn't even know Aiden and her were so close!! This age is so fun, i can't wait till aiden blabs about random things!!
ReplyDeleteLook at her! She's like not a little baby anymore. Oh. my word. she is cuuuute!
ReplyDeleteBrynna, she is so cute! And I agree on the cheeks. Hey, I want to add you to our blog. Email me at carlyghendrickson@gmail.com or carlygillman@hotmail.com so I can get your email and add it. Thanks!
ReplyDelete