While DR was partying in Alaska, I had a little party of my own. A special thanks to my sisters, mom, mother-in-law, sisters-in-law and friends who helped put it all together.
Marci & Keisha did the adorable decorations and party favors.
This pictures makes me chuckle. I look like I'm going to topple over.
My Mia Maid class made this blanket for me. I love it!
What would I do without these two?!
Thanks Mom, Kris and MiSh for throwing me the party of the year!
So sad i missed your day you look beautiful.I will tell you that little miss Caroline LOVES the blanket you made her, we have already washed it like 5 times!
DR and I were married on July 6, 2007. We moved back to Vernal shortly after being married and have enjoyed living close to family and friends. DR works for his dad selling RVs and I get to stay home with our new baby girl Lucy.
I don't think you're supposed to look that cute when you're pregnant. Looks like a fun party, wish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteloved every second of the shower! i love you. and i love that baby in your belly.
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous, simply gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so adorable pregnant! And what a cute baby shower, I wish I could have made it:(
ReplyDeleteSeriously bumbed I missed this... You look so stinking cute its not fair! Cant wait for you to have her, good luck in the weeks to come:)
ReplyDeleteSo sad i missed your day you look beautiful.I will tell you that little miss Caroline LOVES the blanket you made her, we have already washed it like 5 times!
ReplyDelete